Monday 29 December 2008

It was a very-very-very bad year

Hi all,

It was a very-very-very bad year. A kind of year that takes your whole life and shatters it, breaks it into pieces.

The wounds of this year are going to haunt me fort he rest of my life and the scars will remain with me forever. Bad decisions, ugly and morally questionable actions, plain stupidity, all converged in a perfect storm... a special "thanks" goes to all the people who have conspired to make my life as miserable as possible. I will learn to forgive although I will not be able to forget.

I am happy to be alive, breathing, regaining faith. This place, starting from January the 9th will be the diary of my road back to happy days and sanity. Hopefully there will be spectators around to enjoy the show.

What to expect in 2009:

Market and macroeconomical analysis
Position reports
Thoughts on trading strategies and trading in general

Happy New Year to everyone!

pupkinus

3 comments:

Charles Longfellow said...

Welcome back Pupkinus!
I have re-linked you on my blog under "Think Link". Your comments remind us that serious traders are also human. Your return will be warmly welcomed by readers of NDD. Who knows, it might even inspire Phil to put pen to paper, (keystroke to posting?), for his own blog.
Volume is still down across the board. A nice time to ponder. Not the time to pounce, IMHO.

Charles Longfellow said...

The gang were so happy you're back that we had a little celebration.
see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fli57e5Mys

pupkinus said...

Charles,

Thanks a lot!!! It is so inspiring to see such support :)