Saturday 12 January 2008

Fundamental analysis performed by a technical analysis addict

You can see at the right my potfolio at fool.com

I do not use fundamental analysis at my day-to-day trading but I wanted to check my stock-picking from the fundamental point of view.

I look at no chart, just fundamental macroeconomic factors. Hope I won't have to blush for this portofolio. Anyway keep in mind that I am a much better technical than fundamental trader :)

Maybe I will explain some rationale behind these positions. Maybe not. Depends on my time and mood. If dear readers have any questions - go ahead and ask them in the comments. I'll try to answer as fast as possible.

2 comments:

Phil Davis said...

Hey Pupkinus,

Glad to see you've created your own blog and looking forward to reading your commentary.

Phil Davis

pupkinus said...

Thanks Phil!